ConvertXtoDVD is a powerful DVD Creator software to convert and burn your videos to DVD. Support convert NSV to DVD, AVS to DVD, Dvr-ms to DVD, AVI to DVD, MPEG, MPEG4, MP4, VOB, WMV, DV and stream formats to DVD and more…
ConvertXtoDVD is a video converter software to convert and burn your videos to DVD. With ConvertXtoDVD and a few clicks you can backup your movies to DVD playable on any home DVD player.
ConvertXtoDVD supports most popular formats such as NSV to DVD, AVS to DVD, Dvr-ms to DVD, AVI to DVD, MPEG, MPEG4, MP4, VOB, WMV, DV and stream formats to DVD. It converts your files into a compliant DVD Video set of files and burns it on a DVD media. The ConvertXtoDvd does not need an external AVI codec download. It uses its own AVI codecs.
Looking for free video converter software? ConvertXtoDVD is free video converter evaluation software – a small payment and you no longer have the VSO watermark on the video output.
The aspect ratio can be automatically selected or forced to a specific format. The program works for NTSC and PAL video formats and creates chapters automatically. Multiple audio tracks are supported. Version 2 uses a completely rewritten interface with subtitles support and a lot of new settings.
Now ConvertXtoDVD can backup DVD to DVD (using image recompression and not transcoding), it allows the conversion from NTSC to PAL or PAL to NTSC and benefits of a better image quality. To backup a DVD you may need an 3rd party application such AnyDVD to decrypt commercial DVD, nevertheless copyrighted content duplication is illegal so check the laws of your country.What is new?
- Fix support for AMD CPUs.
- Solve a problem of hard disk space detection if a folder was not existing.
- Adds the Blu-ray format, you will need Slysoft AnyDVD HD to read the content of the disc.
- This version contains improved Vista support and adds new video file formats.
- Convert NSV to DVD, AVS to DVD, Dvr-ms to DVD, AVI to DVD…
- Supported video formats: DVD Packetized MPEG(.ifo .vob), DVB (Sat) Packetized MPEG(.m2ts .ps .ts), MOV, MPEG, MPG, 3GP, TiVo, WMV, MP4, OGM, NSV, AVS, VC1, MKV, Flash(.FLV), ASF, Camcorder DV tapes, DivX, XviD, AVI, Dvr-ms, RAM, RM, RMVB, DVD to DVD and more…
- Supported sources: existing files from digital camcorders, TV/Sat, capture cards
- Can merge up to 4 hours of material from several movies or episodes
- Supported audio formats: AC3, DTS, PCM, OGG, MP3, AMR and more…
- Handles subtitles files (.SRT .SUB/IDX) with color and font selection, and supports tags (italic, bold)
- Video format choice: NTSC, PAL, or automatic and PULL-DOWN
- Picture output: Widescreen, Fullscreen, or automatic
- Create Automatic chapters or edit your own
- Fast preview mode to check if the source is loaded correctly
- Save the DVD structure on hard drive or burn it to a blank DVD
- Reliable burn engine integrated (supports all DVD formats)
- Fast and quality encoder (typically less than 1 hour for converting 1 movie)
- Variable options and settings for advanced users
- Control of the conversion speed vs quality
- DVD Menu control (auto-start, loop etc)
- DVD Menu edition (background, font, color)
- Customizable interface (themes, dockable windows)
- Multilingual support (available languages…)
- Optimized for Windows 2000 / XP / Vista
iPhone combines three products — a revolutionary mobile phone, a widescreen iPod with touch controls, and a breakthrough Internet communications device with desktop-class email, web browsing, maps, and searching — into one small and lightweight handheld device. iPhone also introduces an entirely new user interface based on a large multi-touch display and pioneering new software, letting you control everything with just your fingers. So it ushers in an era of software power and sophistication never before seen in a mobile device, completely redefining what you can do on a mobile phone.